Monday 26 October 2009

A new week.

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend. I certainly did. As you know, Sunday is a day of rest, and that is exactly what I did. Yesterday, I gave the housekeeping staff the afternoon off and when they had disappeared I had a good scratch on the sofa and covered it in hair, which is just how I like it, and dozed off. Only complaint, is that they could have left the telly switched on.

Something very strange and worrying has happened, my breakfast prawns have been an hour late, both yesterday and today - what is going on? My poncy brother reckons that they have messed around with the clocks. He is too thick to tell the time, so I have no idea how he knows. I remember this happening before, and it took 6 months to get it sorted out! Have any other cats out there had similar problems?

Time for my afternoon nap. I will return tomorrow. Albert the Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment