Wednesday 21 October 2009

My Plans

Well readers - I thought I would start off by telling you a little bit about my plans. I intend to use this blog to offer my thoughts on all manner of things, particularly those of interest to the cat world. However, you ignorant people will also benefit from my thoughts. Before getting into this, over the next week or so, I will be telling you all about me, and my little family - my stupid sister and my poncy brother who really gets on my nerves! More about her and him later. Then there are the two people whose role in life is to serve me - I usually refer to them as the housekeeping staff. Once we have got this out of the way, I will be enlightening you on my varied daily activities, as well as offering advice. I may even do an agony column - I am always straight to the point and not afraid to give you the advice you don't want to hear. Well that's enough to whet your appetite - pop back tomorrow to find out more about me. I'm off for a few prawns before lunch.

Albert The Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment