Tuesday 27 October 2009

What a hectic day!

Hello readers. I'm running behind schedule today, hence the very late posting. I can't understand what happened - by the time I got up at the crack of noon it was almost time for my afternoon nap. Had a quick stroll round the estate, dug up a few of his bulbs and had a nice drink from the drain - very tasty. Chased my stupid sister around the bushes, flattening a few plants in the process,a spot of lunch, a quick roll in the dirt and then I adjourned to the bedroom to spruce up on the clean sheets.

I was going to tell you more about my family today, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Must try to get up a bit earlier. Albert The Cat.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would stop calling me stupid - who was it that got himself stuck up the chimney that time - not me!!! Regards, your loving sister, Ginger Tail.

    ReplyDelete