Monday 9 November 2009

Old Big Head!

I'm back you will no doubt be pleased to hear. I finally managed to extract the new password from my stupid sister. I had to bribe her with a couple of my prawns. You'll never guess what she changed it to - BarmyBert. What a cheek! If only I could catch her, I would wring her neck, but what with my old war wound, which I don't like to talk about, she is too nimble.

To avoid a repeat of this most distressing incident, I have now written the new password - Prawns4me, where she will never find it - on a post it note stuck to the computer screen.

There has been a very interesting development here this morning. I have just heard "the one I don't trust" booking an appointment for my poncy brother Tabby, to go and see "the bloke who sticks needles in us once a year" - I hate him! I thought he looked a bit odd when we were being served with our breakfast prawns this morning. His head has swollen up to the size of a football! I've always said he was big headed, but now he actually is.

To make matters worse, the cat flap has been shut to prevent Tabby doing a runner before his appointment, and I have been unceremoniously thrown out into the garden! How, I hear you ask, can Bert be writing his blog when he is in the garden? A very good question, and one to which I can provide no suitable answer.

On a far more serious note, the prawn serving was very meagre this morning. Perhaps if my poncy brother has to go into hospital there will be more for me tomorrow. We live in hope.

To brighten up today's posting, I thought I would show you a couple of family pictures. The first one is of my great uncle Porky. He was a fine cat, and as you can see, he took great umbrage if anyone dared to disturb him while he was eating. He taught me a lot! The other picture is of my French cousins who since my new found fame have started writing to me. I expect the begging letters will arrive any day now. One is called Fizz and the other Tyson - not very French is it? I've no idea which is which, they are like two peas in a pod.
That's the lot for today. Come back tomorrow, and I will let you know how Old Big Head got on. What a life! Albert the Cat.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen where he has "hidden" his password again - he is even dimmer than I thought. Still at least I'll be able to pop back and write his blog occasionally. Ginger Tail (Bert's clever little sister).

    ReplyDelete