Sunday 22 November 2009

Day of Rest

Albert cannot be with you today. He is resting after a hard week's blogging. His plan for today is to have a good kip. You can see from the picture below, that he is making good progress.
He has instructed me to use his computer and told me to tell all his admirers that he will be back, fully refreshed and raring to go tomorrow. I also have to go now, I have been dispatched to the supermarket to get a fresh supply of prawns! What a Life. Hope you all have a nice restful Sunday. "The one Bert doesn't trust".

1 comment:

  1. Fizzey from France22 November 2009 at 17:38

    Dear Albert,What a good idea to have a good sleep.I have been out hunting with little success all night so have been sleeping all day today,am getting up now as I can smell the old lady cooking the dinner. My thick brother is still sleeping!!so he will miss out.Regards Fizzey.

    ReplyDelete