- Get up - task completed.
- Ablutions and good scratch - task completed.
- Eat breakfast - task completed.
- Steal some of Tabby's breakfast - task partly completed.
- Post breakfast nap- task completed.
- Another good scratch, deposit hair on furniture - task completed.
- Pull a few threads out of the back of the settee - possible, but a bit risky. I might get thrown out in the rain.
- Chase "stupid sister" round garden and knock flowerpots over - to be carried forward until rain stops.
- Dig up bulbs and throw mud on to lawn - ditto 8.
- a) Roll on plants and get covered in mud - ditto 8.
b) Clean up on duvet
- Feign hairball attack as "pretty one" comes downstairs. Always gets a laugh, but again likely to be thrown out.
- Look out of window.
- Procrastinate - can't be bothered. Carry forward until tomorrow.
- Mid-morning snack.
- Pre-lunch nap.
- Eat lunch.
- Afternoon nap.
- Pre-bed snack.
- Final scratch.
Nothing much else going on out there today - a few dogs taking their owners for a walk - wonder why the owners have to be on leads. Good job us cats don't have to have ours in tow all the time. Absolute chaos - I can't imagine my lot being that keen on walking along the back wall and then climbing over the shed, let alone crawling under the decking for a spot of late night mousing in the nosy neighbours garden, can you? No, I can't see us cats putting up with that sort of nonsense.
Well that's the lot for today. I'm going to see if I can squeeze in an extra unscheduled nap. It must be lunchtime soon. What a life! AlbertThe(very organised)Cat.